Back in 2009 I worked on a series of illustrations about about law enforcement agencies. The final product was to be silk screen. The silk screen process dictated that I use a limited, spot color palette so I only used three colors. I started with a really, really rough sketch I had done by hand and worked over it in Adobe Illustrator.
I had forgotten the project all together, but while rooting through some old files the other day I discovered I had an almost complete screen capture video of the process. I thought I might as well edit it together and post it for the public. It’s not too long at just over one minute. I hope you enjoy it.