Illustrated Maps for a Huge Boat Show
I hope you are enjoying the maps I made for the 2016 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
The main map and transit maps were revised from previous years, but I also created a new map showing an overview of the marinas near the 17th Street bridge.
This year I created or revised…
- The Main Map
- Three Transit maps and the version used in the app
- An overview of marinas map
- A map for the convention center
- A map for the Sailfish Pavilion
- A transit map previewing an upcoming show in Miami
- Small revisions to maps for the Pier66, Hilton and Sails marinas for use in the app and on the web
- Floor plans for seven venues for print
I also made sign versions of the main map, the seven floor plans and made multiple seminar schedule sign designs.