Illustrated Race Track and Facilities Map
Click on the image above to zoom in.
RACING RELATED ILLUSTRATION:
AXONOMETRIC AND ISOMETRIC ILLUSTRATIONS:
WHAT ARE AXONOMETRIC AND ISOMETRIC ILLUSTRATIONS?:
Axonometric and isometric drawings don’t have realistic perspective. I use specific mathematical formulas to draw this way. In these images things further away don’t appear smaller and therefore have equal weight of importance to things nearby. My axonometric maps and illustrations are generally bold and have a slightly cartoon like look. This method of rendering perspective is commonly used in technical and engineering drawings. I began using this method of drawing as an illustration tool in 2007.
The difference between isometric and axonometric is isometric drawings are really just from a straight on corner angle but axonometric drawings can be from other angles. Most of my illustrations have parts that are isometric, but are largely axonometric. I have a habit of calling them all isometric, but I shouldn't.
- Custom Illustration Portfolio
- Custom Illustrated Maps Portfolio
- Vector Illustration Portfolio
- Boat Show Map Portfolio
- Custom Resort Map Illustrations Portfolio
- Architectural Rendering Portfolio
- Cover Illustration Portfolio
- Isometric and Axonometric Portfolio
- Illustrated Park Maps Portfolio
- Painting Portfolio
- Black and White Illustration Portfolio
- Graphic Design Portfolio
- Photoshop Portfolio
- Transit, Parking and Transportation Maps Portfolio
- Adobe Illustrator Portfolio
- Wayfinding Maps Portfolio