Architectural Rendering Illustration
I was recently contracted to render an updated building facade to help the client communicate her vision of her project. This is the source material and the result. The renderings save time and money experimenting with different looks.
Similar projects include:
- Architectural Renderings for Urban Planning
- Architecturally Rendered Landscape as a Map
- Architectural Illustrations
- Big Cat Enclosure Architectural Rendering
- City Planning Renderings
- Proposed Motorsports Park Artwork
- Neighborhood Illustrated Map
- Illustrated Campus Map
Most of my renderings are created by making models in 3D software. 3D models can be rendered from different angles and zoom extents creating endless new possibilities. The 3D method can also provide a realistic look. Paths and everything else in the rendering is like an object that can be moved, shrunk, deleted, etc, making revisions easy and quick.