Illustration for Miami Beach Yachting
Click on the image above to zoom in.
Artist, Illustrator: John Potter - Escape Key Graphics
Print Rights Available
WHAT IS ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR?:
Adobe Illustrator is a vector based illustration program made by Adobe Systems. Vector graphics are based on shapes. The shapes are defined by points along their edges that control the direction, bend, and other values. Adobe illustrator is the industry standard for vector rendering.
I have used other packages for vector illustration over the years including Freehand and CorelDRAW. In the end Illustrator became my primary choice for vector illustration and graphic design. I still export vector art from programs like Sketchup and Maperitive, but those files still get imported into Illustrator at some point. I have been using Illustrator since about 1990.
I frequently use Adobe Illustrator to create Art Deco and Italian Futurist style illustrations. The vector format lends itself well to these styles that are known for their fields of color and geometric nature. I also frequently use Illustrator to create axonometric illustrations. The geometric nature of the program makes it ideal for this technical kind of rendering.
(Created using Adobe Illustrator)
- Custom Illustration Portfolio
- Custom Illustrated Maps Portfolio
- Vector Illustration Portfolio
- Graphic Design Portfolio
- Photoshop Portfolio
- Adobe Illustrator Portfolio
- Boat Show Map Portfolio
- Custom Resort Map Illustrations Portfolio
- Architectural Rendering Portfolio
- Sketchup Portfolio
- Cover Illustration Portfolio
- Isometric and Axonometric Portfolio
- Illustrated Park Maps Portfolio
- Painting Portfolio
- Black and White Illustration Portfolio
- Transit, Parking and Transportation Maps Portfolio
- Wayfinding Maps Portfolio
- Proposal Renderings Portfolio
- Premiere and After Effects Portfolio